CTEK Energy Management Unit 56-676 (12V)
Please log in to order products.
- Product Information
SmartPass is an energy management unit which controls and optimizes energy produced by alternators, solar cells, wind power or conventional AC/DC chargers, and distributes it to the battery banks or consumers which require energy, such as the deep cycle bank, bow thruster batteries, consumers, etc. Used together with a D250S DUAL, SmartPass provides optimal charging via CTEK’s unique staged charging cycle, which also protects your batteries.
- Battery separation eliminates diodes and VSR relays
- Charging of service batteries up to 100A, which reduces recharge time
- Separation of energy-consuming equipment and service batteries during charging increasing the expected life of 12V devices such as light bulbs, LEDs and other electronics and allows the battery to be charged from the alternator at a level that minimizes recharge time [patent pending]
- Temperature protection of services batteries reduces charge current at high temperatures [patent pending]
- Maximized battery life as a result of reduced incidences where the battery is undercharged
- Reduced charging times and costs by decreasing engine idling
- Reduced dependency on AC power onshore through efficient use of alternator and solar power
- Reduced environmental impact through extended battery life and a reduced idle time
- Minimal installation time and cost
- Campervans and RVs
- Heavy vehicles
- Charging current: 80A
- Type of batteries: 12V lead-acid batteries
- Battery capacity: 75-800Ah
- Insulation: IP65 (splash and dust proof)
SmartPass also has an integrated ‘battery guard’ which protects deep cycle batteries from harmful total discharge and ensures that critical equipment such as radio, emergency lights and navigation systems always function. SmartPass has a temperature sensor which protects batteries against high temperatures.
SmartPass is a fully automatic energy management system which can handle up to 80A for batteries of between 28-800Ah. The energy management system is IP65 classified (water jet and dust protected and approved for outdoor use). Suitable for all types of 12V lead-acid batteries.
Please click here for more information.