Vais SEER Proximity Based Keyless Entry / Accessory Control (Two Tags)
This product is on backorder.
Please log in to order products.
- Product Information
SEER is the future of keyless entry, adding proximity-based automation to your door locks, lights, and any other factory or aftermarket electronic. Plus, it can be customized to your daily activities.
- Lock your car when you leave; unlock it before you touch the handle (may require iDatalink ADS-ALCA add-on)
- Activate headlights, dome light, and puddle light for safety and/or convenience
- Can be customized to activate any electronic function or accessory
- Available for all makes and models (limited compatibility for some European makes; contact VAIS Technology for details)
- 2 Keytags
- 8 Inputs
- 10 Outputs
- Dedicated output for high-powered LED source
- Automotive buzzer output
- High Security Communication
- Advanced Power Management
- Turn your vehicle lighting on as soon as it recognizes you
- Turn the dome and/or puddle light on as you approach
- Unlock the doors before you touch the handle
- Lock your car, giving you peace of mind knowing if you’re away - it’s locked
- Keep the lights on as you are leaving, and turn them off once you’re gone
As you approach your vehicle, SEER can automatically:
As you leave your vehicle, SEER can automatically:
When your vehicle knows you’re near, it can anticipate your needs. No other system offers the same level of capability and versatile customization.
Please click here for additional product information.
Please click here to view the instruction manual and user guide.
Please click here for information and a video on the additional safety and security features of SEER.