CTEK Battery Charger 40-206 (Max 5.0A - Charges All Lead-Acid Types)
Please log in to order products.
- Product Information
The MXS5.0 comes with automatic temperature compensation for the best charging performance, even in extreme conditions.
- Fully automatic 'connect and forget' 8 step 12V charging
- Smaller battery, normal battery, AGM and Recond programs
- Built in automatic temperature compensation
- Patented float/pulse maintenance for batteries up to 160Ah
- Input: 220 - 240VAC, 50 - 60Hz, 0.6A max
- Output: 14.4V/14.7V/15.8V, 5.0A max
- Start voltage: 2.0V
- Back current drain*: Corresponding to less than 1Ah/month
- Ambient temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Battery types: All types of lead-acid batteries, 12V, WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM, GEL
- Battery capacity: 1.2 - 160Ah
- Insulation class: IP65
- Temperature compensation: Built in charge voltage temperature compensation according to ambient temperature.
The MXS5.0 is an advanced microprocessor controlled battery charger which gives unrivalled performance for lead acid batteries from 1.2-110Ah. It comes with automatic temperature compensation built in which ensures the best charging performance, even in the most extreme conditions.
The MXS5.0 also includes battery diagnosis to establish whether your battery can receive and retain a charge, patented automatic desulphation program, an AGM option which maximises the performance life of most Stop/Start batteries and a special Recond mode for reconditioning deeply discharged batteries. The MXS5.0 uses CTEK's patented float/pulse system, which is the most efficient maintenance mode when a battery is connected for long periods.
Please click here for additional information.