CTEK Battery Charger 56-353 (Max 7A - Charges 12V Lead Acid)
Please log in to order products.
- Product Information
A new generation of CTEK universal chargers, the MULTI US 7002 has a unique 8-step charging curve. This new refined technology developed by CTEK ensures that the vehicle's battery gets the best possible care. It even analyzes if the battery can hold the charge given. If it cannot, the battery is faulty and needs to be replaced. The CTEK chargers are developed for safety: personal, vehicle and battery.
- Input voltage AC: 85-125VAC, 50-60Hz
- Output voltage: Nominal: 12V
- Efficiency: HIGH 85%
- Charging voltage: 14.4V /14.7V
- Charging current: 7A max
- Back current drain*: <1Ah per month
- Ripple**: 4%
- Ambient temperature: -4°F to +122°F, output power is reduced automatically at higher temperatures
- Type of charger: 8 step, fully automatic switch mode with pulse maintenance
- Type of batteries: 12V lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, AGM, GEL and Ca)
- Battery capacity: 14-225Ah
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8½ x 3½ x 1 inches
- Insulation: IP65 (splash and dust proof)
- Certifications: UL
- Weight: 1.7lbs
*) Back current drain is what drains the battery if the charger is connected without the power cord connected.
**) Ripple describes the quality of the current and voltage. A high current ripple heats the battery and shortens its life. A linear charger has a current ripple of 70-400% which is much larger than the maximum 5% for a modern sealed battery. High voltage ripple could harm other equipment that is connected to the battery. MULTI US 7002 delivers voltage and current with very low ripple. The battery has a long service life and there is no risk of damage to other electronic devices connected to the battery.
Please click here for more information.