Wavtech Line Output Converter / Line Driver / EQ (2 Channel)
This product is on backorder.
Please log in to order products.
- Product Information
How do you replace the best multifunction LOC and line driver on the market? That was the question our product development team was tasked with. It is even more challenging when you are actually replacing 3 models with 1. We took the best features of the linkD, the linkQ and the bassFREQ, and combined them. Welcome to the linkDQ.
- 2-Channel Line Driver or Line Output Converter (LOC)
- Adjustable Parametric EQ
- Remote Level Control Capable (linkRC - Sold Separately)
- Differential Balanced Inputs
- Low Impedance Outputs
- Variable Gain Adjustment w/ Clip LED
- Auto Turn-On via DC-Offset or Audio Signal Detect
- Generated +12V Remote Output
- OEM Load Detect Compatible
- Locking Detachable Power / Speaker Terminals
- Professional Grade Panel Mount RCA's
- Compact Aluminum Chassis w/ Detachable Mounting Tabs
- linkLD is required when integrating into all amplified (and most non-amplified) Chrysler / Dodge / Fiat / Ferrari / Maserati systems.
- Output Voltage (Max): >10Vrms
- Output Impedance: <50 Ohms
- Input Sensitivity:
- SPK: 2-20Vrms, 4-40Vrms
- RCA: 0.5-5Vrms
- Max Input Voltage (SPK): 40Vrms
- Frequency Response: <10Hz to > 100kHz
- THD+N (SPK / RCA): <0.04% / <0.04%
- S/N (SPK / RCA): >115dBA / >116dBA
- Parametric EQ (Boost/Freq): 0 to +12dB / 30-80Hz
- Turn-On Trigger: +12V, DC-offset & Audio Detect
- Generated +12V Output: >500mA
- Chassis Dimensions: 1.1" x 2.9" x 3.5" (29mm x 75mm x 89.5mm)
The linkDQ has the same class leading LOC and line driver that are the core DNA of all Wavtech products. The linkDQ features a fully adjustable parametric EQ, allowing corrections to any low frequency deficiency that may be present in a factory audio system. It features auto turn-on via DC-offset or Audio Signal Detect, either of which can be easily defeated by the convenient jumpers on the end panel.
We've also added an RJ45 port for easily upgrading to a remote level control (linkRC - sold separately). This allows for fine tuning of the bass output from the front of the vehicle.
Please click here to view the user manual.