XS Power Isolator Kit (12V - 140A - 8 AWG)
Please log in to order products.
- Product Information
Powersports, 4WD, marine, campers or any vehicle with secondary batteries.
- Designed For Dual Battery Systems
- Suitable For 12V / 24V Charging Systems
- Easy Installation
- Surge Protection
- Automatic Voltage Level Detection
- XS Flex 8 AWG
- Red Power Wire
- Black Ground Wire
- With Terminals
- Rating Voltage: 12V
- Continuous Current: 140A
- Intermittent Current: 170A
- Cut-In Voltage: 13.3V
- Cut-Out Voltage: 12.8V
- Delay Timer: 5 Seconds
- Function: Fully Automatic Module
- Operation Temp. Range: -22 F / 221 F (-30 C / 105 C)
- Storage Temp. Range: -40 F / 257 F (-40 C / 125 C)
- Dimensions: 2.66" x 2.66" x 2.1" (67.5mm x 67.5mm x 53.5mm)
- Weight: .44lbs / .2kgs
Introduction: Automatic separation and connection of the starting battery in parallel with seconday battery according to the voltage level of the starting battery. This isolator will constantly scan the starting battery voltage for connection and charging of the secondary battery to the starting battery.
Warning / Safety Precuations: Never use an isolator in a location with the possibility of gas or dust explosions. Use the proper sized cable, connectors and terminals. Be sure to torque all hardware to the proper spec.
Please click here for vehicle application guides, instruction manual and additional information.