Heise LED Motorcycle Headlights (4.5" - Silver Face - Pair)
This product is on backorder.
Please log in to order products.
- Product Information
- 4.5" Round Auxiliary Motorcyle Headlight
- Silver Front Face
- (6) 5 watt CREE LEDs
- 1260LM, draws 1.3a @ 13.8v
- DOT approved for on-road use
- LED colour: 6500K
- Polycarbonate lens cover is virtually unbreakable
- 9145 connector with pigtail
- Sold in Pairs
- 1. Remove trim ring (if applicable) by removing (1) Phillips screw at bottom of trim ring.
- 2. Unplug the motorcycle’s harness from the auxiliary light and remove light.
- 3. Plug the harness into the new HEISE LED auxiliary light. There are some applications where the HEISE auxiliary light needs to be hardwired. If that is the case then connect the BROWN wire of the HEISE auxiliary light to the (+) wire and the BLUE wire to the (-) wire of the motorcycles auxiliary lighting harness.
- 4. Install light and replace trim ring (if applicable).
- 5. Repeat previous steps for the other light.
- 6. Turn on auxiliary lights to ensure connections were properly made.
For most applications follow these steps: