Crux Complete Installation Kit (DDin - GM Class II)
This product is on backorder.
Please log in to order products.
- Product Information
The CRUX DKGM-C2D is a premium interface for select General Motors Class II Vehicles. It facilitates the integration of an after-market radio to fully retain factory features in GM Class II Data bus vehicles for Bose Amplified and Non-Amplified Systems. A double DIN radio replacement dash kit is included in the kit to make the installation quick and easy.
- Retains factory features in select GM Class II Data Bus vehicles while functioning with an aftermarket radio.
- Supports Bose, Y-91 and non-amplified audio systems.
- Retains chime functions such as: seat belt, check engine, key in ignition, low fuel, low oil and lights on.
- Retains RAP (Retained Accessory Power).
- Double DIN Dash Kit included.
- EIA color coded wiring for easy installation.
- If steering Wheel Control retention is desired please get the following kit: DKGM-48D
Please click here for vehicle compatibility and additional information.