CTEK Battery Charger 56-740 (Max 10A - Charges 24V Lead Acid)
Please log in to order products.
- Product Information
The CTEK D250TS is a fully automatic battery charger, battery separator, 12V converter and an equaliser for 24V battery banks combined. Perfect for heavy vehicles, RV’s, boats and other vehicles.
- Volt: 24V
- Input voltage: 14-30V
- Charging voltage: 28.8 V at 25°C, temperature compensated. Voltage reduced at higher voltage, increased at lower
- Charging current: 10A max
- Back current drain: <1Ah/month
- Equalization current: Max 10 A, average pending time used for Starter battery charging
- Equalization voltage: 50 % of input voltage
- Ripple: <4%
- Ambient temperature: -20°C to +50°C, output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures
- Charger type: 4 step, fully automatic DC/DC charger
- Battery types: All types of 24V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
- Status signal: +24 V ON when D250TS is working properly. Max current 500 mA
- Battery capacity: 28-200 Ah
- Dimensions: 197 x 93 x 49mm (L x W x H)
- Insulation class: IP65
- Weight: 0,7 kg
The D250TS is a fully automatic 4-step charger that supplies 10A to 24V batteries of 20-200Ah. The charger is IP65 classified (water jet and dust protected and approved for outdoor use) and protects vehicle electronics. It is suitable for all types of lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, Ca/Ca, Gel, AGM).
Please click here for more information.