USA Spec Bluetooth Interface with AUX / USB Charge (GM LAN BUS w/ XM)
Please log in to order products.
- Product Information
BT45-GM20 is a Bluetooth Music & Phone Interface for GM Lan Bus Radios with XM (Satellite Radio) Receivers. Our BT45 series seamlessly integrates your vehicle's OEM sound system with Bluetooth enabled devices so you can make hands-free phone calls and wirelessly stream audio media. Our plug & play technology allows you to maintain functionality of factory installed options such as navigation, CD changer, Satellite radio, OnStar, RSE (rear seat entertainment) system, and AUX/USB input.
- Crystal clear sound quality with all speaker playback
- Noise cancellation DSP hardware & CVC (Clear Voice Capture) software
- One button to answer/end/reject calls from the radio or the steering wheel
- Incoming caller number display and announcement
- Enable/disable caller # announcement from the radio
- Toggle between hands-free and handset (for privacy) from the radio
- Rich & dynamic audio quality with all speaker playback
- Music info (song title, artist & album name) display
- Change tracks from the radio or the steering wheel
- Stream music, podcasts, GPS directions from apps such as iHart Radio, Spotify, Google Map, Waze, and YouTube.
- 3.5mm AUX port
- Connect any non-Bluetooth device equipped with a headphone jack to play its audio through your vehicle's sound system
- Keep your device charged and ready to go
- Vehicles with XM (SAT radio) receiver please use the BT45-VETTE package
Handsfree Phone Call:
1. Restrictions may apply when using the steering wheel control. Please consult the product manual for detail.
2. AUX and USB cables are not included in the package.
Please click here for vehicle compatibility and additional information.